Last Updated: December 09, 2016
NetSecAd is founded on the principle of helping companies discover new solutions for their problems. We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. By visiting the NetSecAd website, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY NetSecAd
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our NetSecAd users:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. NetSecAd and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, NetSecAd cookie information, and the page you requested. NetSecAd uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- NetSecAd may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your devices. If the location data contains your personal information, then NetSecAd will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
- NetSecAd may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While NetSecAd will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
NetSecAd is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. NetSecAd may send out e-mails with NetSecAd-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from NetSecAd, which inform you of actions (e.g. friend requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. NetSecAd cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- NetSecAd Personnel: NetSecAd personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of NetSecAd business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if NetSecAd, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other NetSecAd users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on NetSecAd where we allow you to tell other NetSecAd users about yourself. You may control what personal information is displayed in your User Profile by visiting the Settings section of your User Profile.
- Syndication: NetSecAd allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the NetSecAd website.
- Service Providers: NetSecAd may share user information as well as information from tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers and location data, with third-parties that help NetSecAd provide services to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary for NetSecAd to provide our services. NetSecAd requires Services Providers to protect your data in a manner consistent with this Policy and to limit the use of such information to the performance of services for NetSecAd. NetSecAd may also remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with Service Providers, including combining your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
CONDITIONS OF USE